From Zero2000 Software:
Converts any text into spoken words or even MP3/WAV audio files. 2nd Speech Center is an award-winning text-to-speech player that lets you listen to documents, emails or web pages instead of reading on screen. In addition to text, 2nd Speech Center also allows you to convert text to MP3 or WAVE files for listening later with your portable MP3 player. 2nd Speech Center supports dozens of male, female, and robotic voices for over 11 languages.
More Products to Consider
- Convert text to speech and save it to WAV, MP3 and VOX audio fo...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Have your text read out loud with this text-to-speech software.
- Choose from 18 voices and listen to the texts or their translat...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Tell Merlin to read your documents, e-mails, Web pages, or any ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Guide the Prince of Valhalla through the crypt.
- Have text, HTML pages, and the Clipboard read aloud.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Let anything you copy to your Windows clipboard be read to you.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Have documents, email, and Web pages read to you.
- Convert text into a MP3/OGG/WAV audio files using "Text to Spee...
- Add a multilingual clock to your desktop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Turn text into spoken audio and convert documents into MP3 file...
- Dictate to your computer and have documents read out to you.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent PC document reader with good customer support"
Version: 2nd Speech Center 126.96.36.1992
- Several very good voices
- Loads most text PDFs
- Reads to MP3 and WAV
- Reads from Clipboard
- Variable reading speed
- stable, no freezes or crashes I recall
- Customer support has been helpful, giving me free up grades over several version over the past six years.
- I wish the program had a keyboard command to turn off the clipboard reader while the program is running in the background.
Good product for an affordable price. Pleasant voices and reads from PDFs and other docs. I've also had several good and responsive interactions from customer service.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: