2nd Millennium Invisible Calculator allows you to make calculations in any place where it is possible to enter expressions (e.g. text editor, lines of input, etc.).
After starting the calculator, it is automatically placed in your system tray. All you have to do to count an expression in any text editor is to type it, select it, and press the hotkey (by default it is Ctrl+F11). The result will be substituted in the document.
The calculator is able to count arithmetic expressions with brackets, trigonometrical functions, logarithms, exhibitors, roots etc.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Make calculations anywhere you can enter expressions.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Easily perform calculations involving square root, sine, ln, an...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Use digital rulers for graphic designing and editing.
- Flexible calculator.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Convert most measurement formats into other units.
- Provide data-acquisition software for digital multimeters.