2nd Millennium Invisible Calculator allows you to make calculations in any place where it is possible to enter expressions (e.g. text editor, lines of input, etc.). After starting the calculator, it is automatically placed in your system tray. All you have to do to count an expression in any text editor is to type it, select it, and press the hot key (Ctrl+F11). The result will be substituted in the document. The calculator is able to count arithmetic expressions with brackets, trigonometrical functions, logarithms, exhibitors, roots etc.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Make calculations anywhere you can enter expressions.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Evaluate any expression using Arithmetic, Logic, Bitwise, and R...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Perform various calculations for all common mathematical expres...
- Perform different operations on calculator and converter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: