From Enev Design & Consulting:
The first member of the Ghost Forest family--a beautiful collection of hand-painted, children-safe collection of interactive books for children. Based on Flash technology, these interactive books offer the user a completely new experience.
Version 1.5 can play streamed audio file directly from the developer's Web site.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Read about adventures of a small girl in an enchanted world.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Place an interactive Ghost Forest screensaver on your desktop.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Get an interactive coloring book for kids.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Give your kids something to do, with this coloring book for you...
- Listen, read, and watch stories for children.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Read your favorite game books.
- Study basics of music theory.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Endless supply of mazes for kids in Maze Book.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve first grade math problems while coloring these 50 pages.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Color 50 pages of robots.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Let your children explore interactive educational and entertain...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: 2D GhostForest Interactive Book 01 1.5
Very strange and crazy, It was silly and stupid. Make very badly and they kids did not want to even hear the story. The whole thing did not make any sense. I was shocked when I watch it and could not believe that someone make something like this. Am sorry to whom ever made it but plz you would not sit your kids in front of it dont sit mine in front having us think they will learn to read and to enjoy it. The whole with a broken clock that kept saying whoo!! did not fit in the story I did not even get too see the little except of one time. Then the clock jumped out from behind a cloud almost taking up the whole story page. it was not even close to fun or interested it was soo bad I was shocked
Everything I said above and more there was no Pros except that its was a book
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: