From Enev Design & Consulting:
The first member of the Ghost Forest family--a beautiful collection of hand-painted, children-safe collection of interactive books for children. Based on Flash technology, these interactive books offer the user a completely new experience.
Version 1.5 can play streamed audio file directly from the developer's Web site.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Listen, read, and watch stories for children.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Redirect users based on their membership in Active Directory.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Develop tests on a algorithm basis.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Learn how to target your advertisements in Facebook community.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: 2D GhostForest Interactive Book 01 1.5
Very strange and crazy, It was silly and stupid. Make very badly and they kids did not want to even hear the story. The whole thing did not make any sense. I was shocked when I watch it and could not believe that someone make something like this. Am sorry to whom ever made it but plz you would not sit your kids in front of it dont sit mine in front having us think they will learn to read and to enjoy it. The whole with a broken clock that kept saying whoo!! did not fit in the story I did not even get too see the little except of one time. Then the clock jumped out from behind a cloud almost taking up the whole story page. it was not even close to fun or interested it was soo bad I was shocked
Everything I said above and more there was no Pros except that its was a book
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: