24U Phidgets Plug-In lets you connect different kinds of phidgets (http://www.phidgets.com/) to your computer's USB port and interact with them directly from FileMaker Pro. You can triger a FileMaker script when a hardware button is pressed, or a value measured by an analog sensor exceeds defined maximum value. You can display messages on a LED or LCD display, or simple turn on single LED to indicate success or failure of some action. You can identify people or goods using short-distance wireless RFID tags or cards. You can move things by sending commands to servo motors. Or you can just build a railway model for your children and control trains using FileMaker Pro...
- Control your solution by hardware buttons, switches, and sliders
- Display data on LCD/LED displays, indicate status by lighting LEDs
- Capture sensor data such as temperature, acceleration, force, light, or Ph
- Read and write RFID tags and identification cards
- Control servo motors from within FileMaker Pro