With 1Step DVD Copy it's a short one step to ripping and copying all your DVDs to PC, iPod or iPhone. This professional DVD ripper won't make you wait long to get your output copy in DVD, MP4, iPod/iPhone or DivX format. You'll get your HQ DVD copy fast and in minimum size.
1Step DVD Copy allows you to back up your entire DVD library easily and fast, choose the desired video track, audio track, subtitles track, output format and many other settings of your output file.
What's new in this version: Version 3.4.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Backup your own favorite DVD movies to DVD or to your PC.
- Back up your DVD movies to blank discs or hard drive.
- Copy your favorite DVD movies to DVD discs or your hard drive.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Create backup copies of your DVD movie collection with one clic...
- Easily convert and burn AVI, DivX, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, Fl...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Search videos on web and download videos from youtube.
- Record videos with the Zuvuu Cloud service.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Find and download any music from the Web.
- Copy and convert DVD to AVI, Mp4, WMV, Mpeg, 3GP ect files, tra...
- Animate images from voice and text.
- Capture Web video and online TV from your Windows PC.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Get a movie player with built in codecs.
- Decode DVD movies to all popular video formats.
- Download music for free while listening to Internet radio.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"simple and effective"
Version: 1Step DVD Copy 3.4.4
In combination with AnyDvD, I use this all the time. I paid the $29 and am happy with it. Nice to have the option to copy at lower quality if you are short on the perfect target media - but I recommend choosing the 'Perfect' option in most cases for archiving DVDs that you really will watch again.
1-. Caution - Deselecting tracks CAN have the impact of making certain players unable to navigate the copied DVD. It will save precious space if you are in need of that.
2. On a _rare_ occasion I have had to discard a disc because of some generic error in the process. Simple to operate also means little error info, I think. Not a significant problem.
3. I have been less pleased with burning a DVD from video files on the hard drive, so I am not satisfied with the copy option to rip the DVDs to HD. I do not use that feature much.