From Reckon It:
185Graph was designed to be a 1.85 graph based fire sprinkler hydraulic calculation software program specifically designed to graph sprinkler demand vs. water supply. 185Graph calculates base of the riser demand with the Grid Calculator, Tree Calculator, or Head by Head Worksheet and will plot these demands against any water supply. Water supplies can be adjusted for friction loss, elevation and/or hose streams.
185Graph has compact, single form modular design with all data input and output ergonomically displayed on the same form. Instantly determine a sprinkler system's weakness by inspecting the detailed pressure loss data, and develop the most appropriate recommendations for improvement. With routine use, you will develop an instinctive sense of what is adequate and what improvements are required.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Convert GIF files to video files.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Generate tips and view live form data of each horse.
- Create professional CAD drawings with compatibility with dwg, d...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert an open mesh to a single NURBS surface.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content