Whether you're self-employed, a freelancer, an independent contractor, or working a side gig, indi is designed for you. indi is an FDIC-insured account with a Visa card and mobile banking app built for independent workers. Use indi to bank smarter, save for taxes, and maximize expense deductionsall in one account, right in your pocket. No signup fee. No monthly service fee. No overdraft fees. No minimum balance requirement.
Income taxes are not automatically withheld for most 1099 workers. indi is here to help you be better prepared come tax time.
EVERYTHING IN ONE ACCOUNT.
indi is a single account that lets you visualize your balance as two categoriesOkay to Spend and Tax Savings.
GET A PERSONALIZED TAX SAVINGS GOAL.
Tell us about your income, and well calculate an estimated amount you should save to cover your federal and state taxes.
SAVE FOR TAXES, AUTOMATICALLY.
Set up direct deposit to start funding your indi account. As you get paid, indi can designate a percent of each deposit to Tax Savings.
ACCESS ALL YOUR MONEY, ANYTIME.
The money reflected in Tax Savings is available anytime. If you dip in, indi will alert you and increase the percent that you designate moving forward.
Use your indi Visa prepaid debit card for purchaseswork or personal. Categorize deductible expenses as soon as you swipe.
AUTOSAVE FOR TAXES
Set up indi to designate a percent of each deposit to help you reach your Tax Savings Goal.
Capture and upload receipts directly to indi.
NO MONTHLY FEES
Enjoy no monthly service fee, no minimum balance requirement, and no overdraft fees.
Rely on indi for tax payment reminders, intelligent tips, and real-time notifications.
Receive funds from an external bank account or via PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.
BANK WITH CONFIDENCE
All indi accounts are FDIC-insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
SUPPORTED BY PNC BANK
Withdraw cash fee-free at over 18,000 ATMs in the PNC network. Deposit cash at retailers nationwide.
1. A supported mobile device is needed to use this mobile app. Standard message and data rates may apply.
2. indi is a prepaid account. Your funds will be held at PNC Bank, National Association and are eligible for FDIC insurance, subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits.
3. The indi prepaid debit card is issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
4. indis Tax Savings Goal feature is not a substitute for individual tax planning or for legal, financial, or tax advice. This feature is intended only as a tool to provide a basic sense of your potential tax savings needs. Because indi will not know everything about your finances or your personal situation, your Tax Savings Goal may be more or less than your actual tax liability. The Tax Savings Goal does not account for local taxes. Using funds designated as Tax Savings for other spending may leave too little money to pay your taxes.
5. Although indi does not charge a fee for this service, your financial institution or payment processor may.
6. indi cardholders can withdraw cash at any ATM. Cash deposit locations are limited to Visa ReadyLink merchants; Visa ReadyLink merchants may charge a fee for this service.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
PayPal and Venmo are trademarks of PayPal, Inc.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
indi is a service mark of numo llc, a subsidiary of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
PNC and PNC Bank are registered marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
2020 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC.