Gimp Automation Tools logo

Gimp Automation Tools

By PcTipsinTools Free to try

Developer's Description

Gimp Automation Tools a Toolbar Launcher that works on Gimp. Did you now that you are spending +-70% of your time on moving your mouse pointer to the Toolbars and searching true the Menu Bars and the rest +-30% your are on Painting, We did Solved that for all Gimp users so that they can Spending only +-30% of the time on moving the mouse pointer to the Toolbars and Without to have to Search true all Menu bars. a short explanation is the Toolbars Comes to You with a Single Middle Mouse Click how nice is that.

But there is more anybody now how hard it is in Gimp to make a Stroke Line around the selection, you will need to search in the menu bars the tool stroke the selection and then you will need manually click on the Stroke Button after doing that it will make for you the Stroke lines, Gimp Automation Tools did Also Solved that, the Users can do that now in only a Single Mouse Click, for example they can click with the Left Mouse Button on the Rectangle Tool to Select and then they can click with the Right Mouse Button on the Same Rectangle Tool and the Stroke Line is Automatic Created, this Works on any kind of selection (Ellipse,lasso,freehand,fuzzy,select by color,?) and with the Ellipse Tool Button right click you can Grow any Selection and with the Lasso Tool Button right click you can Shrink any selection. You can Also do things like this Single Click to Blur/Glow any selections or Invert the Selection.

Gimp Automation Tools software is a toolbar launcher that works special in Gimp Software. It has static toolbars and dynamic toolbars. That means that you can have your favorite tools wherever you want them, really. It takes mouse shortcuts to a whole new level. You can teleport the toolbar to wherever the mouse pointer is (by pressing the middle mouse button) on the screen, have it dynamically follow the pointer across the screen, or have it stay in one position. With this software, you need not use your keyboard for designing anymore. Because all your tools are amassed in one toolbar that's close to your workspace, you don't have to search for tools in the menu bar, you don't have to use keyboard shortcuts (the toolbar has that), you can even quickly enter measurement and size values with an in-built on-screen key-Pad. Using this software, you'd have better workflow, and much reduced design time (up to 50%). It's the guaranteed fastest way to work in Gimp Software. You can purchase it or download it for a free 30 day trial.

Full Specifications

What's new in version 1.0


Release October 29, 2019
Date Added October 29, 2019
Version 1.0

Operating Systems

Operating Systems Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP
Additional Requirements Gimp


Total Downloads 15
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Software

Paint.NET logo


Pixlr logo


Screenpresso logo


PicPick logo


Promo image for CNET Shopping

Get the best price on everything

Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.