gfxCardStatus is an open-source menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your 2010 MacBook Pro is using at any given time, and allows you to switch between them manually.
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time
- Allows you to manually switch GPUs on demand!
- Dependent process list - see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support - so you know right when the GPU switches
- Tiny footprint - doesn't sit in your menu bar and hog RAM or CPU cycles
- Automatic application updating - checks for, downloads and installs new versions of gfxCardStatus automatically!