The stock market world can be intimidating from the outside but its obvious that it is one of the most important tools for someone who cares about his personal finance.
In this free stock market course for beginners weve created the lessons as easy to read and simple as possible. We start with the most basic concepts like what is a stock? What is stock index? How can some trade in the stock market etc. and we get to more advanced strategies like stock chart analysis, penny stocks, day trading, fundamental stock picking and more.
Are you fed up of getting little to no interest rate on your money? We are going to help you learn about different ways of investing and trading in the stock exchange.
This course is broken down into 5 chapters or sections and further broken down to small easily readable and understandable lectures.
- What is s Share and a Stock? What is the Stock Market and how it works? What is a dividend?
- Whats stock index? How can we use it for investing? Should we do it? What are the NASDAQ Index, New York Stock Exchange index (NYSE index), Nikkei 225 index and others. How to build a good portfolio using stock indexes?
- Bonds what is a bond, what are the risks and rewards investing in bond securities, the difference between bonds and stocks.
- Hedge funds and funds of funds (FOF)
- Penny Stocks Trading learn just the tip of the iceberg of penny stocks investing, pros and cons, penny stocks qualities, risks and more.
- Options Trading what is option trading, when we use option trading and why? Where and how can we invest in option trading? Options Trading Types? Call option, Put option, Equity option, bond option, future option , index option, commodity option
- FOREX known also as the foreign exchange market, FX, or currency market - what is it how to invest in forex what are the pros and cons of forex investing.
Stock charts analysis - Learn about technical analysis stock market strategies, for the starting investor. Stock trading with Technical analysis is one of the main strategies which enable the investor to find and take advantage of stock market opportunities. The strategy is a success thanks to its easy utilization, and its simplicity
Fundamental stock trading analysis - Fundamental stock analysis assumes that stock prices can be wrong, and the true value of a stock can be revealed by understanding the companys activity. The stock will get to the correct price eventually. Profits can be made by purchasing the mispriced stocks and bonds and then waiting for the market to recognize its mistake.
Day trading - Learn the technique of day trading investing, Day trading is speculation in securities, specifically buying and selling in stocks the stock market within the same trading day. Some of the more commonly day-traded financial trading instruments are stocks trading, options trading, currency trading, and a host of futures contracts trading such as equity index futures, interest rate futures, and commodity futures.
Penny stocks trading - A unique stock trading strategy, finding stocks at a minimum price and earning when the stock price goes up. This kind od stock investment is very risky but the reward and interest can get to 100% and more in many cases
People may buy courses like this one in thousands of dollars, you get it here for free, will you seize the opportunity? DOWNLOAD NOW!