IMPORTANT: App for enterprise IT admins who use Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME) or Knox Configure (KC)
The Knox Deployment App is uniquely designed to help you streamline the enterprise deployment of your enterprise's Samsung phones and tablets. In this new version, we support Bluetooth-based enrollment in addition to NFC.
Prerequisite for IT Admins:
- You need to have applied for and set up a username and password for Knox Mobile Enrollment or Knox Configure before they can use the Knox Deployment App.
- Your devices must support NFC or Bluetooth. Please check your device specification.
- You must have at least one profile configured in the Knox Mobile Enrollment or Knox Configure portal.
IT Admins can use this app to enroll employee devices to their Knox Mobile Enrollment and Knox Configure portals. This application streamlines deployment, when:
- the device reseller/carrier does not participate in the Knox Deployment Program (KDP)
- there are only a small number of devices to enroll
- there is a small number of devices being tested before a bulk order is to be placed with a KDP participating reseller/carrier
Learn more about Knox Mobile Enrollment: https://www.samsungknox.com/me
Learn more about Knox Configure: https://www.samsungknox.com/kc