AutoZIP Archiving Formats:
AutoZIP can create write these archiving formats: Zip, 7Zip, WIM, TAR, ISO, BZip2, GZip and Xz. AutoZIP can read archives in the following formats: RAR, Zip, 7Zip, WIM, RAR, CAB, TAR, ISO, BZip2, GZip, Xz, ACE, ARJ, CHM, CramFS, DEB, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, IHA, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NTFS, RPM, SquashFS, UUE, UDF, VHD, XAR, and Z.
AutoZIP is Feature Rich:
* Supports multiple platforms - FTP Sites, Dropbox, Microsoft's OneDrieve, and Google Drive as well as your local computer - for simultaneously platform archive creation and management.
* Also supports such features as (1) password and encryption, (2) creation of executable archives, (3) alternate compression levels, (4) multiple volume split capacity, and (5) the emailing of archives.
* Fast and its compression ratio the best: For example, AutoZIP's 7Zip compression is 51% better than RAR, 48% better than WinZip, 24% better than Xz, 13% better than GZip, and 4% better than BZip2.
* Enables you to merge archives of different formats.
* Enables you to split any archive into multiple archives into any format.
* Supports scheduling for either the creation or extracting from archives.
* Scheduling integrates seamlessly to AutoFTP, Auto Shutdown Pro II, and other utilities with dynamic point-and-click processing, requiring no programming whatsoever.
* Enables you to size image files to a common size and place your watermark on your images.
* Runs in 66 different languages including English.
* Quick and easy to install.
* Oh yes, AutoZIP is free!