Easily insert and edit these maps in your PowerPoint slides. vMaps adds a new button to your PowerPoint ribbon which gives you access to more than 3000 vector drawn maps at a single click which can be edited, styled and animated as you need. These maps are designed in PowerPoint, for PowerPoint users.
Find the map you want quickly from a library of more than 250 country maps and more than 3000 USA county maps, then insert them directly into your slide and: Edit, delete and add place names; Edit map colors, outlines, fills and effects; Animate place names and countries; - Resize maps without loss of resolution; - Selectable continents, countries and regions by shape name; - Automatically colour multi-shape maps from Excel data. And because all of the maps are PowerPoint shapes, you can even animate them to appear in a certain sequence of make them appear on the click of other objects on your slides. Once you've clicked the Map button, an extensive range of maps with a wide variety of options are available at your finger tips.
What's new in this version:
- Extended trial mode
- New regional maps for : Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Germany, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Vietnam.
- Added a new map for "UK Postcode Areas"
- Miller and Robinson projections to the World map series
- Heatmap mode now supports RGB and HSL color spaces and a graphical scale indicator
- Added support to be able to add maps to slide masters and custom layouts.
- Fre... See all new features »