From Mulle kybernetiK:
iTunesFS allows you to mount the "iTunes Music Library.xml" file as a file system, using the excellent MacFUSE. All playlists are exposed as directories, with their respective entries. Order of tracks within the playlists is maintained by prefixing the tracks with their playlist index.
What's new in this version: brings back PPC support (made possible via changes to OSXFUSE, thanks to Benjamin Fleischer) and addresses a couple of internal issues. This version of iTunesFS has been tested on Mac OS X 10.5.8 and 10.8.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- ITunes playlists scheduler.
- Organize multiple iTunes libraries & music folders.
- QuickTime menu, chapter & metadata editor.
- Tag your iTunes tracks and create playlists from them.
- Remove duplicate tracks in your Music or Library folder .
- Rotating wide-angle video cube.
- Move or copy music to new volumes intelligently.
- Export iTunes playlists to various formats.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: