From Marco Balestra:
A set of script that make easy to retrieve iPod tracks directly by iTunes.
The script "iPod tracks -> Desktop" is installed in iTunes script menu.
This script will copy the selected tracks in iTunes (not Playlists) off your iPod on your Desktop, easily.
If a file with the same name already exists in the destination then the user will be prompted.
The way I found to get tracks copied is my small hack, due to this the script has been saved run-only. Sorry.
The script "iPod tracks -> Choose" is installed in iTunes script menu.
This script will perform the same action than the previous, but will let you choose in which folder you want to copy the tracks selected in iTunes.
The script "iPod tracks -> encode" is installed in iTunes script menu.
This script will convert the iPod selected track(s) according to the current iTunes conversion preferences, adding them to iTunes main library.
The script "iPod tracks -> iTunes Library" is installed in iTunes script menu.
This script will add the iPod selected track(s) in iTunes main library, and to a library named according to iPod's name. If iTunes preferences are set to copy files as they are added to the library, then files will be phisically copied in iTunes Music folder.
The script "iPod tracks (Prefs)" is installed in iTunes script menu.
This script will set up some preferences for the scripts listed above.
The script "Whole iPod Library -> Desktop" is installed in iTunes script menu.
This script will copy the entire iPod library to the desktop, regardless of its internal organization in subfolders. The copy could take a long time, in any case thee user can stop it with the usual Command-. keystroke.
What's new in this version:
- The hack that finds out iPod tracks has been improved
- All file types are now copied, including Apple Loseless, WAV etc.
- Fixed an issue preventing the script to work in some (rare) cases depending on iPod name
- New preferences (standard binary plist)
- Mac-Intel compatibility has been improved
- New names for the scripts, that include extension
- New installer
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Move audiobooks to your iPod, iPhone or iPad, join audio files.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- Listen to free Internet radio.