iPhoto Batch Enhancer is designed to make your life with iPhoto even more comfortable. It helps you apply the built in iPhoto effects (enhance, black-white, sepia and more) with a few mouse clicks to a batch of photos. Additionally you can perform changes to the Adjust palette as well as scale or rotate your photos.
What's new in this version:
- This version adds compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Important: This version requires OS X 10.8 Lion or later as well as iPhoto 8 or later.
- A new preference option has been added to enable periodic restarts of iPhoto. It can be helpful if your harddrive has only few free space left.
- Preferences now can be used again.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Multiple library manager for iPhoto.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- RAW converter for digital cameras.
- Update iPhoto 5 to include a number of minor changes.
- Learn how to import, edit, and organize your photos using iPhot...
- Cleans up still images that are captured from video.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.