From Tradewind Solutions:
Records video and sound from your Webcam directly into the software, can then attach to an email or send to an SMTP server. Also a Time Delayed Image capture from your Webcam that can automatically upload to your FTP site. Also Full or regional screen captures with narration ability. Windows 2000 users will require MS Access or MDAC 2.8 from the Microsoft Web site installed to use iCapture.
Version 2 includes GUI changes for easier functionality.
What's new in this version: Version 2 includes GUI changes for easier functionality.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Record from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Record screen activities into standard AVI video files.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Send voice e-mail messages through Outlook to communicate in a ...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Build photo or film from your PC camera.
- Repeat any part of sound or video and write down the contents.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Turn your Webcam into home/office security system.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Record Windows desktop and applications into Adobe Flash video ...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Record, export, playback, and analyze Microsoft Kinect sensor d...
- Capture your screen in different modes.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record MSN Webcam sessions of your chat partners.