From Eternal Storms Software:
Yoink helps making drag and drop between spaces or fullscreen apps in OS X Lion easier. When you start dragging a file that exists on your hard disk or content from an application, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
What's new in this version: - Compatibility to OS X Mountain Lion
- Yoink now remembers files over restarts and relaunches for users on OS X Lion 10.7.3 or later
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Desktop icon organizer.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- View & edit preference files.
- Blanks the screen to help set up a kiosk or information screen.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Move windows from the main display to the secondary one, and th...
- Assign actions to each corner of your screen.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
- Custom mouse shortcuts for any app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content