From Matterform Media:
Yank is an all-purpose uninstaller for Mac OS X. Yank can uninstall almost any software and all its support files, no matter how it was installed. The result is a leaner, faster, safer Macintosh.
Use Yank to install new software. Yank will monitor your hard drive and save a complete installation log into a Yank file. Later, when you want to remove the software, just open the Yank file and click "Uninstall".
For software you installed without Yank, log onto the free Yank File Sharing Service. Search for the Yank file you need, download it, and Yank that program!
Yank does much more than simply search your hard drive and try to guess which files are related. Yank uses Matterform's new Sonar Technology to monitor file changes in real-time during installations. This lets Yank know for sure exactly which files got installed and exactly which files should get uninstalled. Yank can uninstall almost any software, safely and completely, no matter how it was originally installed.
What's new in this version:
- Completely localized for French.
- Improved upgrade and native-uninstalling features.
More Products to Consider
- Track any modifications made to your files in real time.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make free space on your Mac.
- Create installers and disk images for electronic distribution o...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Removes & archives the files installed by a .pkg file.
- Boost your Mac's performance.
- Real-time file system monitor.
- Archive & backup large files & directories to CD and DVD.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Surveys ans records the space used by your data on your disks.
- Restarts your Mac at a specified schedule or time or via web.