Get complete video surveillance solution with construction-set principle and unlimited flexibility. Easy for non-tech savvies, powerful for professionals. Build your small to enterprise system with up to 512 cameras. Remote view from any mobile devices and computers. Works on Windows, Mac OS and Linux with full remote access.
Remember how you enjoyed playing with your construction set as a kid? How easy it was to make any of your ideas come true combining simple elements and making them grow gradually into something greater! Even easier than that, now you can realize your most complicated video surveillance goals thanks to unconventional flexibility of this video surveillance software. Full freedom of choice based on visual modular architecture and user-friendly touchscreen control.
Auto-detection and support for almost any camera (IP, ONVIF, USB webcams, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4, PTZ, WiFi) make your PC and a camera a ready to work out-of-the-box surveillance system. Intellectual motion detector with advanced false alarm avoiding logic, motion-triggered or scheduled notifications (SMS, email, etc) and snapshot captures, for example for parental control over children's activity on PC, plus hidden mode to stay stealth. Just imagine all the situations you could use it in and how greatly it could help!
Shared access rights, encryption, password protection, network clustering, also on OS without graphical shell, make monitoring efficient and stable. No installation and no admin privileges required. Automatic backup on FTP, powerful web server with view of all cameras with sound (flash video streaming), cyclic archive with export feature.
Free mode - 1 camera and a few other restrictions. Trial mode - full functionality and settings kept for 48 hours. Commercial mode unlocks limitations.
Get excited about powerful possibilities of Xeoma. This video surveillance software will save your time, nerves and money! Download it now FREE OF CHARGE - get the best for you and your safety!
What's new in this version: Xeoma 12.12.7 introduces improved search for password-protected ONVIF cameras; support for PTZ cameras by Foscam; Romanian and Polish localizations.
More Products to Consider
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
- Create training, presentation, and demo videos.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Clean, optimize and protect your Mac.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Make video calls to iPhone 4, the new iPod touch, or another Ma...
- Access applications and personal data by typing abbreviations.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"really state-of-the art product"
Version: Xeoma Video Surveillance 12.12.7
I want to note the simplicity of this software and its amazing visual interface. Good job. Many options for the remote access. Nice.
Motion detection feature is not perfect yet. False reactions take place often.
I want to be as brief as possible. I really think Xeoma is one of best in its price segment. Perfect ratio of price and quality.
"smooth 24/7 work on Mac OS X 10.8"
Version: Xeoma Video Surveillance 12.12.7
tested it for a week now. works great!!! Mine are Mac OS X 10.8, 2 logitech webcams - c-270 and Logitech HD Webcam C525 and network cam EDIMAX 3030 and Ubiquity AirCam. All were auto recognized and ready to work with as soon as the program started. most of all I like the ability to view cameras through my cell phone
so many features in 1 piece of software no wonder some may find it confusing, could be divided into several packages
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content