- WPS Office is fully compatible with Microsoft Office in three aspects: user experience, document formats and API.
- Paragraph Layout tool in WPS Writer enables users to easily edit the paragraphs, without changing settings in the menu bar.
- When editing spreadsheet in WPS Writer, users can simply add new rows and columns by dragging and dropping the rows or columns.
- Built-in Docer template gallery provides users with a wide range of Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation templates. Users can download free and ready-to-use templates from the gallery when creating a new document.
- Small-sized package gives users fast installation and upgrade experience.
- Taking up only a small part of memory in your PC, WPS Office runs fast and seldom crashes.
- WPS Office reduces the documents size when creating documents in WPS formats, which saves more storage space for users.
- Available on Android/iOS tablets and phones. Share, create and edit your documents at any place and any time.
This version includes a 30-day trial of WPS Office Business Edition. After 30 days you will have the option to purchase WPS 2016 Business (Annual or Lifetime), if you choose not to purchase the product will transition to the Free WPS Personal Edition.
What's new in this version:
- Added built-in PDF reader. WPS Office not only can convert documents to PDF files, but also can open PDF files directly.
- Added PPTX format. Users can create, edit and save all the DOCX/XLSX/PPTX formats.
- Added new, graceful and clear 2016 interface.
- Added rich 2D and 3D text and object effects, providing users with more choice when editing a document.
- Added compatibility for MSO SmartArt.