CNET Editors' review
Managing your wardrobe can be a chore and a pleasure. Questions like, "What did I wear to their last party?" can plague fashionistas who want to maintain their claim to style fame. The Victoria Clothing Organizer is a unique program aimed at helping you organize your clothes and select outfits. The only question is whether or not users are willing to do the work.
The interface isn't very stylish, but the sample wardrobe helps users get started. After some clicking around, most users will find this program incredibly easy to navigate and understand. The time-intensive part is populating the program. Users will need to take pictures of each item in their wardrobes and upload them to the program. Photos are easily added, however, and users can input a number of details for each item, including where it is stored at home, when and where it was last worn, and even what temperature it is appropriate for. Once a cache of clothes is built, users can mix and match by using those parameters. For example if you wanted to wear a dress on a cold day, your options would present themselves. The trial version is limited to 20 pieces of clothing.
The Victoria Clothes Organizer works perfectly and was easy to learn. The only potential problem comes from the user; you must be willing to do a lot of initial work adding photos and inputting data to take full advantage of the program's features. Those happy to put forth the effort will be rewarded with an innovative wardrobe organizer.
Victoria Clothes Organizer is a simple program for management your wardrobe. This utility will guide you through a creation of clothing sets for any occasion. You will be able to create clothing sets for each destination, weather and each temperature beforehand. When you are going to at work or in a restaurant you select necessary destination, weather and temperature and program define approaching clothing sets.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep all of your important tasks and deadlines at your fingerti...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage recipes, create shopping lists, and perform nutritional ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Monitor and control your projects, while improving how you get ...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage and assemble your personal information.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize your music record albums and CDs.
- Get a media player that knows your favorites.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Keep track of your daily tasks.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Set reminders to follow-up, keep history of activity, and quick...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage your day to day tasks.
- Manage your todo list simply and efficiently.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"waste of time"
Version: Victoria Clothes Organizer 1.1
The idea of the product and what was described.
First it would not load I had to use the link to the site. The Demo is not usable, it has a few outfits that were pre-loaded these outfits are viewable not replaceable or adjustable. So it ends up being basically a slide-show not a real demonstration of the product as described. I will not buy "a-pig-in-a-poke" It says I am suppose to be able to photograph my own wardrobe and mix and match these pieces to form outfits that are search-able by event or weather. This is not available in the "demo".