USAPhotoMaps downloads USGS aerial photo and topo map data from Microsoft's free TerraServer Web site, saves it on your hard drive, and creates GPS-accurate maps from it.
You can: Scroll and zoom, See latitude/longitude, USGS Landmarks, Tiger/Line streets, elevation and contour lines, Add waypoints, routes, and text, See photos associated with waypoints, Go to any address, populated place, USGS landmark, or lat/lon in the U.S.A., and transmit, receive, and show APRS data.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create and view a family tree with notes and other details.
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Plan your GPS routes on topographic maps and view in 3D.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Compose MIDI music using piano roll format for any MIDI instrum...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Topographical map program with routing.
- Create and manage a database of information from your bicycle r...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn to play piano and read music right on your PC.
- View, edit and remove geotags and other personal data from phot...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: