Typing Trainer is a free, full-featured typing tester and trainer for Windows. First you can take a 45 minute crash course to improve your typing fluency and accuracy with the most common words and letter combinations. After warming up with enjoyable typing games, you can evaluate your typing skills (WPM, accuracy) with any of the several test texts and print out test diplomas and detailed reports. Typing Analyzer is a unique tool included that analyzes your everyday typing in other programs and identifies those keys that repeatedly cause difficulties. After identifying your difficulties Typing Analyzer provides fully tailored training sessions each taking only a couple of minutes. Program has multiuser support and four games. In addition this package contains access to 5-hour complete touch typing course (web based, 2 months).
What's new in this version:
- Typing Trainer is a new enhanced version of popular Typing Test.
- Quick Typing Boost in just 45 minutes
- Real-life Typing Analysis while you work
- Custom Training for problems detected
- Advanced Testing with more test texts
- Version 126.96.36.1998 is a bug fix release solving installing issue in Vista.