From Random Applications:
TuneSpan is an utility that allows you to browse and span your iTunes Library. TuneSpan helps you easily move the media files (Music, Movies, etc.) in your iTunes Library to multiple drives, avoiding the pitfalls of moving files manually. TuneSpan lets you browse and keep track of media in your iTunes Library on all drives, whether they're connected or not, and makes it clear to you what is and isn't currently available to play in iTunes. TuneSpan also offers sophisticated filtering options that aren't available in iTunes.
There are several reasons you may need TuneSpan: you're running out of space. You have a big iTunes Library on your internal drive and you want to move some (or all) of it to an external drive. TuneSpan helps you do this easily and seamlessly while cleaning up after itself and allowing you to always keep track of where everything is .You store a lot of Movies/TV Shows in iTunes and you want to re-organize your media (i.e., move all your videos to an external drive). With TuneSpan, you can easily select a whole Media Type and move the files wherever you choose, while continually being able to see where the files are, move them around again, or restore them easily. You need more space temporarily.
TuneSpan offers a fast way to move gigabytes of files in your iTunes Library to free up space. Later, you can easily restore your files to their original locations while keeping your iTunes Library perfectly intact.You regularly add new Music, Movies, Podcasts, etc. With TuneSpan you can easily move older media (or media you don't listen to as much) to an external drive while keeping your default iTunes Media location the same. Is there anything TuneSpan can't span? Unfortunately, TuneSpan can't span files that aren't included in the readable XML iTunes Library file.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Genre" token to Custom Folder Organization in the Advanced TuneSpan Preferences.
- Fixed possible slow loading issue when track list is using a custom sort.
- Fixed possible crash while spanning.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Move multiple files (or folders) from several locations into ju...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Transfer songs from iPod to your iTunes folder.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Transfer music from iPod to your Mac. Creation Web Content from...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Copy music off iPod & add driving directions, weather, showtime...
- Transfer music files from Apple iPhone to Mac.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Create, manage, and deliver all kinds of digital media, includi...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Copy songs, videos, podcasts & more from iPod to Mac.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Move files from multiple folders to one single folder or severa...
- Customize your login screen.
- Data recovery software.
- Move items, make copies and aliases with a set of hierarchical ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content