Time Watch synchronize the system time with a NTP-server over the Internet by using the NTP-protocol. In addition, the program offers information as for example a calendar with all holidays and special days for Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as signs of the zodiac, sunrise, phases of the moon, world time.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Make your Outlook a remote host and provide access to it from a...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Turn your PC into a time server.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Synchronize your system clock to a network time server.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Synchronize time with an NTP server.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Get a powerful and easy-to-use SNTP client with various feature...
- Manage your software via the Internet or Intranet.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Synchronize your PC clock with an atomic Internet time server.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Keep your system clock accurate using time synchronizer.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Synchronize your PC with a real-time server.
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Host and manage your Internet cafe.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Protect client and server computers from excessive CPU usage.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Easy to setup, works fine"
Version: Time Watch 2.2
The setup is easy, configuration is easy, and it has a reasonable set of features.
It only synchronises in one hour intervals.
The latest version, 3.0, available at their website, is only available in German.
The configuration interface is easy to understand and use. They provide a decent list of time servers (from various countries) to choose from if you don't have a favorite already. You can choose to have the program start (or not) when Windows starts.
"It works fine."
Version: Time Watch 2.2
It works fine.
German isn't one of my 4 languages that I know . . .
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content