TamoGraph is a powerful and user-friendly wireless site survey software tool for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that facilitates otherwise time-consuming and very complex tasks, such as ongoing analysis and reporting of signal strength, noise and interference, channel allocation, data rates, etc.
By using TamoGraph, businesses can dramatically reduce the time and costs that are involved in deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi networks and improve network performance and coverage in all kinds of environments: office buildings, airports, cafes, malls, or open space areas.Key Features: Simple and fast data collection. Passive, active, and predictive surveys. Spectrum analysis. Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues. Automatic access point location. Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type. Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks. GPS-assisted outdoor surveys. Detailed reporting in PDF and HTML formats. Attractive, competitive pricing.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 Build 161: Support for 802.11ac WLANs
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Find out any information about a host name, an IP address, or a...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor and analyze data moving through any Ethernet network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Audit wireless networks and recover keys.
- Scan your network, diagnose problem, and start troubleshooting.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content