TamoGraph site survey tool is used for collecting, visualizing, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi data. Wireless network deployment and maintenance requires the use of a professional RF site survey tool that facilitates otherwise time-consuming and very complex tasks, such as ongoing analysis and reporting of signal strength, noise and interference, channel allocation, and data rates.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Audit wireless networks and recover keys.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Scan your network, diagnose problem, and start troubleshooting.
- Scan and analyze the wireless networks in your area.
- Organize requests and business transactions, identify and diagn...
- Unblock Web sites and surf safely and anonymously.
- Monitor the progress of work units on your local machine or net...
- Monitor and restrict your employees' PC activity remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content