TV2iCal is a collection of scripts to schedule recordings in iTele with the help of iCal and TV-Browser. It was developed to make use of the great iCal interface for managing scheduled recordings. It goes beyond what iTeleRecord does.
The iCal-iTele integration can also be used without TV-Browser. Just try importing your existing scheduled recordings from iTele, modify them, add new ones and write them back.
Warning: The iCal2iTele script replaces all iTele recordings. Be sure to use iTele2iCal first if you have used iTele itself to schedule recordings perviously
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- ITunes netradio helper to log songs played, save/organize stati...
- AppleScript recordability for Quark 6.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- FileMaker database to keep track of radio scanner settings.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Small Christian calendar.
- Keep track of all your to-do lists, shopping and nag lists.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
- To-do list for a simpler way to stay organized & get things don...