From Audiofile Engineering:
Spectre is a multi-instrument real-time audio analyzer for Mac OS X. Designed in Cocoa from the ground up, Spectre proudly takes advantage of Quartz, OpenGL, CoreAudio, and other solid OS X interface features.
Spectre focuses squarely on live audio analysis by offering 17 different multi-channel and multi-trace meters. Each meter can have any number of traces or indicators, and each trace can have it's own number of input channels, mixing, filtering, ballistics and color (including transparency). You can have as many meters (or copies of meters) as your screen will allow! Spectre also gives you very precise control over color gradients.
Spectre is extremely flexible and accurate in its display, utilizing optimized OpenGL, Quartz Extreme and optimzed memory management. Each meter can be resized in realtime without interruption. Every meter has a set of useful factory presets, users may create their ballistics and gradients, and meter settings (or sets of meters) can be saved as files (send them to your friends!).
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Acoustic measurement for rooms & speakers.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Batch audio processor.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Audio loop editor.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Voice-over batch recorder.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Document-based audio file editor.
- Prevent data loss and manage your mobile device.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.