From John Neil & Associates:
SoftwareFPU is a Macintosh utility which allows applications requiring a Floating Point Unit (FPU) to work on computers without one, such as the IIsi, IIvi, LC series, Classic II & Color Classic series, Performa series, Power Macintosh, and some models of PowerBook, PowerBook Duo, and Quadra series. Put the SoftwareFPU control panel in your Control Panels folder and restart and FPU applications that formerly crashed will begin working.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Fix a problem with dates being incorrectly changed by the serve...
- Manage and configure your network tunnels.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Easily toggle between Mac & PC gamma settings.
- Start an SSH connection easily to a remote computer.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Full screen notepad that immediately copies what you enter to t...
- Screensaver that starts an app of your choice.
- Upgrade your version of Java for functional enhancements and im...