SetteMaxer is a freeware tool that can help you to optimize and solve problems in some fields of Windows 7 easily, instead of navigating on registry & services that causes time loss.
Features: Optimize Menu Show Delay: Sets delay value of menus to 0 in order to have an os navigation faster. Optimize Wait to Kill Services Timeout: Sets its value to 1000 in order to shorten shutdown/restart duration. Optimize Wait to Kill Applications Timeout: Sets its value to 1000 in order to shorten shutdown/restart duration. Optimize Application Response Timeout: Shorten Application Hung Timeout when an application is not responding in order to restart or end it faster. Optimize Low Level Hooks Timeout : Shorten Low Level Hooks Timeout Enable Auto End Tasks: Enables closing the applications all together when shutdown/logoff/restart signal has been sent. Enable Desktop Composition: Enables Windows Aero interface even Windows Experience Index could not be started / completed or probably is not enough to enable it. Disable AutoReboot on Crash: Disables AutoReboot feature on Crashes, It may be possible to carry on the work if the problem is not stopping windows. Even if it is stopping, at least the error will be seen easly. Disable Task Scheduler: Disables Task Scheduler. Disable Remote Registry Access: It can be useful to protect the registry disabling of remote access if it is not needed to use. Disable Windows Defender: Disables Windows Defender if you prefer not to use it to have a faster system as disabling default security options, will decrease security level. Disable User Access Control: Disables UAC as configuring it to level 0. it will increase the system performance and probably compatibility of older applications while launching them as disabling default security option, will decrease security level. Enable Sidebar When UAC Disabled : Enables Sidebar User Access Conrtol is disabled.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Optimize your Windows Vista system easily.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Optimize your Internet connection and test for MTU and RWIN val...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Edit your right click menu and add features in the way you want...
- Provide high-precision ping utility with advanced functionality...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Speed up your surfing on the Web.
- Launch files, folders, and Internet shortcuts without addressin...
- Activate useful extras in your Windows 7 system.
- Recover logon details of Dial-up entries if logged on with admi...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Speeds things up! Very Simple to use, a must have!"
Version: SetteMaxer 1.0
Allows you to disables the annoying "user access control" allow/deny messages. It is not hard to just go to the system services to disable it, but with this program all you have to do is check mark one box instead of messing around with windows files
None, I wish there was a version for XP!
Just make sure you right mouse click and run as an administrator or it will not work.
Version: SetteMaxer 1.0
No pros - program did not work.
The program told me that I needed to be logged in as the administrator to use it, even though I am the administrator and was logged in as such.