SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers. It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more. A standalone tool that does not require installation.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Updated CPU module:
- AMD Athlon X2 450, Athlon X4 840 and Athlon X4 860K (Kaveri)
- AMD FX-8370, FX-8370E, FX-8320E (Vishera)
- Improved AMD FCH detection
- Improved support for Intel X99 chipset.
- Updated devices database.
- Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes.