From Doug's AppleScripts:
This AppleScript rips each enabled (check-marked) CD track to iTunes and immediately copies it to iPod, deletes the file, and removes the track from the iTunes library, giving the appearance of seamless CD-to-iPod importing. You can also change your encoder on-the-fly and your Preferences-set encoder will be restored after the rip.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes intermittent copying issue v2.0:
- Runs as universal binary
- Restores iPod free space-check
- Updated obsolete code
- Syntax finessings
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Copy tracks off an iPod.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Copy songs.
- Listen to free Internet radio.