With a few mouse clicks, Registry Purify analyze and clean invalid entries in Windows registry, backup and restore entire Windows registry in system file level, compact Windows registry to gain efficiency.
What's new in this version: - Fixed memory problems in analyzing of subkey TypeLib In HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT; - Fixed minor memory problem in analyzing of subkey CurVer In HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT;
More Products to Consider
- Tune up and maintain your PC, with anti-spyware, privacy protec...
- Scan, repair, and optimize your Windows registry.
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Wise Registry Cleaner is one of the safest Registry cleaning to...
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Keep the software on your Windows computer up-to-date and runni...
- Move, resize, copy, explore, and recover hard disk drive partit...
- Minimize your registry load, protect your privacy, and boost yo...
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Repair or remove harmful registry entries to boost your PC perf...
- Update PC drivers automatically using cloud technology.
- Repair registry errors, remove "junk" files, and ensure your PC...
- Clean, fix, and restore your system registry.
- Clean and optimize Windows registry, remove junk from hard driv...
- Scan system registry to find and fix errors.
- Download and update all your Windows drivers, back them up, and...
- Clean and repair your registry, speed up your computer, and opt...
- Clean and optimize PC registry, fix errors, and improve operati...
- Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.
- Optimize and compact your system registry.
- Fix registry errors and speed up PC performance.
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Fix system's registry errors and speed up your PC.
- Find and repair registry errors, cleanup your hard drive.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-8 of 8
"Beware This will harm your system"
Version: Registry Purify 5.16
None so ever
What the member OhMyGod said.
Backup and use well know so called optimizers or cleaners only!
"Found a lot, destroyed a lot- Of my Computer!"
Version: Registry Purify 5.05
None at all.
Its scan was slow, I was on a fresh W7 x64 Ultimate install, and it took 5 minutes to scan the registry, on a 300Mbps SSD!
The interface wasn't particularly great, although I'm one who's for substance than presentation.
The damage it did...
Its scan found a LOT of erroneous entries, which after examining about 30 of them, as I was unsure of their genuineness, seemed acceptable registry faults. But as I only examined 30 out of the 6000 errors it actually found, I didn't see the damage it would eventually cause. So I repaired all these entries, foolishly. I then performed a registry compact, which I followed with a reboot. 20 seconds later, when my computer should have been prompting me for a password, a mystical BSOD appeared, giving no driver error, no PAGE_FAULT error, but I couldn't get a full read of its contents as the computer instantly rebooted, which lead me to an infinite BSOD loop, which as pretty as it may have been, annoyed me very very much. Before this program, I had used CCleaner, fantastic small piece of software; AMUST Registry Cleener, back when I was on XP & Vista (Although seen as fraudulent and dangerous, especially when the site was shutdown and never seen again.) which had found 100's of genuine errors that sped my PC up on repairing and compacting. And recently, after the reinstalling of my entire OS, I have used Wise Registry Cleaner Pro, which is fantastic also, it found around 120 errors on a new install, promptly rectified them, and compacted my registry by around 80% overall, dealing no damage and speeding even an empty OS up. I've probably just bored you with the last 5 days of my PC experience, but it's worth mentioning if it is to stop people using this dangerous software. I would either stick with CCleaner or try another piece of kit such as Wise, AMUST (for Vista and below) or even Uniblue Registry Booster. Don't assume because Reg. Purify cut down on GUI eye-candy that they had put more into their "algorithm", this is bad software, stay away at all costs. Sadly I have to address this joke-like software one star, which is far too many.
"It destroyed my XP SP3 system."
Version: Registry Purify 4.61
None. Absolutely none.
Stay away from it!
"it is more clean invalid entries in Windows registry."
Version: Registry Purify 4.43
easy to install, easy to use ,and works well
nothing i have checked the new verson
the V4.43 works well on XP, faster and more valid regist checked than ever before the previous verson .why the new verson can not be download here?
Updated on Sep 14, 2008
Version: Registry Purify 4.2
Over the last 7 years and up to now I had the possibility to try more than 200 (the number is real) different registry cleaners.
Registry Purify in my opinion is certainly one from the best 10 cleaners I came to know.
Try it. Your PC will run faster and without problems.
"It really DOES purify your registry!"
Version: Registry Purify 4
I thought by having TuneUp Utilities, CCleaner , and Advanced Windows Care, cleaning my pc, I would have a super clean, error free registry. Well guess what, I was mistaken! Registry Purify 4 found another 139 invalid registry entries that those three apps missed! Not only does Registry Purify 4 scan and repair your errors, it shows you the name of the entry, date, and time that the problem occurred. It found and repaired a problem on pc that was from way back in Novenber 2, 2006! It will also compact your registry hives, and will make your computer better than new. Try the 15 day free trial. I recommend Registry Purify 4 and rate it 5 stars and two thumbs up!
The scan takes longer than other cleaners, but the results are worth the wait.
"Looped On Vista Laptop, Had To Cancel"
Version: Registry Purify 3.8
Simple looking Control page but product went into a loop.
Selected "Clean". The program eventually went into a loop "analysing" the same thing for 30 minutes at which time I cancelled the Program. This is a Dell E1705 model running Windows Vista which was installed over Windows XP Media Edition.
"Better than the rest!"
Version: Registry Purify 3
Found real errors and removed them effectively from my registry.
Has the option to both backup and compress the registry.
Finds software errors more effectively than even the likes of every other registry tool I tried, including Abexo and Registry Mechanic.
It has a fully functional trial to see if you like the program, and you will!
I bought it and am very happy with the performance of my computer.
The interface is very straightforward and easy to use, but could use some better graphics.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: