From MacinMind Software:
This release of the Scheduler component of Radiologik is a public development build of the features of Radiologik Scheduler Basic. It is a free complement to Radiologik DJ. Radiologik Scheduler chooses tracks from playlists in iTunes with a little bit of extra logic to figure out times and artist separation. It builds these segments in 30 or 60 minute blocks anywhere inside of a week schedule. The resolution of the script statements are in seconds. Playlists, and particularly smart playlists in iTunes, give programming tracks enormous power. Because Radilogik DJ tells iTunes when it plays a track, you can use smart playlists to be sure you are not playing certain songs again for a specified period of time. This can give you a reservoir of tracks that have not played recently but enough tracks to still pick at random, effectively giving a random rotation. You can use many smart playlists for the same segment, giving you the ability to set when to play fast, medium, or slow songs or how often to play tired songs versus new songs that you may want to play more often. Radiologik Scheduler runs the appropriate script 20 minutes before the start time and sends that set of tracks and directions to Radiologik DJ's program queue.
What's new in this version:
- Added Pre/Post Schedule AppleScripts
- Fixed wait for DJ when DJ found not running
More Products to Consider
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- Mix the music.
- Simple memo/note app.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- For image processing & computer vision.
- Lightweight music player that lets you search and make playlist...
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Collect the unique digital cards.
- Easy time tracking software for small and mid-sized businesses.