The [AG] RSS reader supports multiple feeds which are inter-changeable with a few clicks. It is easy to use and stable like all of the Apple-Group Development Teams products. Easily Switch between one RSS or another all from dashboard. View Pictures in RSS feeds featuring them. Feel secure that you wont forget or miss a thing. Every feed you enter gets saved inside the widget!
What's new in this version:
- UI upgade
- mobility changes
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- RSS menu bar app designed for Trac feeds.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Adds an RSS feed finder back to Safari 6.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Load your current RSS news and extend the feeds created by RSS.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.