CNET Editors' review
RGS-CardMaster provides users with an opportunity to organize their names and addresses. With a simple operating format, this program provides a decent alternative to more popular organizational software.
This program is laid out in a way that should feel natural to anyone who has used software like Microsoft Outlook. Many blank fields can be intuitively filled to catalog all your contacts. Users are also given buttons for searching contacts and a number of secondary functions. The program felt natural after a few tries and a trip to the Help file. Managing our address book was a mixed experience. While contacts were easy to input and save, we felt that searching for names was more complicated. While users can filter the address book, there is no central listing of the names. Instead users must hit arrow keys to cycle through the names or choose to look at the names as a spreadsheet. While this got the job done, we could imagine much more intuitive ways to perform this task.
The program was also full of special features, some of which we felt were unnecessary. Adding a photograph to a contact, sending an e-mail, and organizing a mail merge were useful and easily understood. However, options like a calculator and a calendar (just a calendar, no way to set reminders) seemed unnecessary and took up valuable space. RGS-CardMaster does a serviceable job of organizing and remembering contact information. Despite its shortcomings, this freeware program is a decent option for those frustrated with similar options.
RGS-CardMaster is a phonebook program manages and keeps track of all your contacts, addresses, phone numbers, fax, e-mail addresses, and information. It's a very complete address book with many powerful functions. It has autodial, security, inquiry, sort options, e-mail and Web support, many print-options, print preview, currency-calculator, and calendar. You can also do mail merge with MS-Word using your addresses stored in RGS-CardMaster and Export to Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your important information and contact.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Store names, addresses, and contacts.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Store and organize your friends' names, e-mail addresses, birth...
- Store and manage contact information.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Send, receive, and manage faxes through your e-mail.
- Organize contacts with linked calendar appointments and tasks, ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Launch your e-mail program or Web browser and manage phone numb...
- Manage your Outlook tasks and track your appointments and activ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage your Google AdSense account from your desktop.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create temporary email addresses and protect yourself from spam...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Extract e-mail addresses from your GMail account.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Awsome, very good program as phone book."
Version: RGS-CardMaster 6.7
This program is easy to undestand and to use
It has many features (calendar, calculator) and many others.
It need to insert the name with address, telephone number and much else (also supports a picture)..
Very usefull, and free for many options
I hav'nt fuond any cons.
For me this program is for all users, novice too.