CNET Editors' reviewThis breakout-style game places an interesting spin on the standard formula, but still strikes us as a mediocre option. As in virtually every similar game, QuadroNoid The Magic Worlds tasks you with using your paddle to break all the bricks on the board. However, in this variation, you can choose to play with up to four paddles, which actually makes the game more challenging rather than easier. For example, if you choose the Quadro variation, you'll see paddles on all sides of the brick formation. In the process of rebounding the ball, you must make sure to quickly switch between the paddles or you'll lose all your balls before you know it. We weren't too impressed with the graphics, the sound effects, or the music, and were disappointed to find you only can disable the latter two, rather than just turn them down. You also can play in full-screen mode, adjust the game speed, and choose from a number of boards, although the trial version disables many of them. Despite our complaints, fans of Arkanoid and other breakout games have nothing to lose by downloading this program.
From Divo Games:
QuadroNoid - The Magic Worlds is an absolutly new remake of the popular game Arkanoid with four game modes. Various new elements have been added in this game, so the gameplay is really incredible. The main difference between QuadroNoid and a common Arkanoid is that you can select the game type from Arkanoid, DoubleNoid, TripleNoid, and QuadroNoid. The beautiful 32-bit 3D-rendered animated graphics, the extraordinarily addictive gameplay, 80 levels in six episodes, the ability to easily adjust game difficulty, the nice music, and the sound effects will not leave you untouched. The goal is simple--you destroy all the bricks in each level to proceed to the next level. Many bonuses will help you on your way. QuadroNoid includes the level editor, where you can create your own levels and get maximum pleasure from the game. This version includes 10 new levels and great improvements in the sound engine.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Puzzle game.
- Copy, compare, and pack your files, even upload them to FTP.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Unearth the thirteen legendary temples.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Scan and clean up your registry to improve your system's perfor...
- Play 60 different Slingo games.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Guide your spaceship through increasingly difficult caves to co...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1