Editors' Note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing and/or using this software.
Psi is a client for the Jabber network. It combines a simple ICQ style interface with a cross-platform design, meaning that no matter which Operating System you choose, you'll find Psi easy to use. Psi is released under the GNU General Public Licence.
What's new in this version:
- Merge many changes from Psi+.
- New message history browser.
- New, fast contact list window.
- TURN proxying for voice calls.
- Store data in more standardized locations based on the platform.
- No longer dependent on the Qt3Support library.
- Domains ending in .local now always work, whether via DNS server or mdns.
- Windows 64-bit and Mac 64-bit now supported. Mac PPC deprecated.
- Legacy SSL port probe feature removed.
- Vario... See all new features »