CNET Editors' review
Initially, we were turned off by this encryption tool's unappealing default user interface, but it proved to be a very competent password manager.
Personal Passworder requires a password from the get-go. Regardless of whether you want to create a new password account or edit an existing record, you have to enter a password to get to the program's main interface. Unfortunately, what little design has been applied to it is, to be blunt, hideous. The bright orange toolbar buttons were not at all attractive or intuitive. Don't be put off by the design, or lack thereof. It's bad, but the interface is skinnable, and can be vastly improved with a few clicks. Looks aside, Personal Password handled password management very capably. We found it easy to organize login information by category using tabs. Within each tab, individual account information was displayed in a convenient tree-menu. On top of everything else, the password generator is one of the better we've seen. It came with several symbol and length options, and worked quickly for us.
Thirty days is plenty of time to get to know Personal Passworder. Novice and experienced users alike will appreciate the program's ease of use and effective password management features.
Personal Passworder keeps more than just passwords. This password manager will keep your passwords, serial numbers, credit card numbers, phone entries, and other information safely and securely. You can even create customized groups for your data. All data is encrypted with hacker-proof, reliable algorithm. You will never forget your passwords again, because Personal Passworder will remember them for you. Version 3.9.8 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 3.9.8 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your sensitive information and recover lost passwords.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your personal information, IP address, and credit card ...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Create and customize setup files.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record and manage various passwords or log-ins.
- Input a piece of data and retrieve it later by typing relater l...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Keep your charge cards and transactions in order.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Calculate how long it will take to pay off credit card debts an...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Record incoming and outgoing phone calls with answering machine...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Manage your telephone numbers, calls, and information.
- Allow you to manage your credit card usage.
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Make more informed decisions on where your Web site should be h...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very good! I like it."
Version: Personal Passworder 3.73
It looks good. And I can add several links, or passwords to each entry, sometimes it is very useful. And these groups and folders finally allowed me to sort my 120+ logins and other data in right way.
"It's a nice password manager. Gets the job done well!"
Version: Personal Passworder 3.73
It's very flexible. You can customize all the groups to fit whatever you require. Plus, it looks good. It's easy to navigate and figure out.
I would like to be able to choose different icons for my customized groups. Or at least have more options than just applying a skin to the program.