The PFEventTaps Framework was created in 2007 as the engine underlying PFiddlesoft's free Event Taps Testbench utility for developers. The framework supports and enhances Apple's Quartz Event Taps API. The framework is written using Objective-C 2.0. It is a Universal Binary supporting 32-bit and 64-bit architectures using reference counted memory management. FREE for use with free applications.
What's new in this version: Ready for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Cocoa Objective-C framework wrapping Apple's accessibility API.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create captions and transcripts for videos in many different fo...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Vector drawing app that generates resolution-independent Object...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Accessibility game that is fun for all users, including those w...
- Create your own compositions and use them as a screensaver.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Enables accessibility API (AX API) only for user specified apps...
- Manage business database applications.
- Edit and generate your own photos and images.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- GUI for gradient creation.
- Create and manage databases for smartphones and handheld comput...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content