The PFEventTaps Framework was created in 2007 as the engine underlying PFiddlesoft's free Event Taps Testbench utility for developers. The framework supports and enhances Apple's Quartz Event Taps API. The framework is written using Objective-C 2.0. It is a Universal Binary supporting 32-bit and 64-bit architectures using reference counted memory management. FREE for use with free applications.
What's new in this version: Supports OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
More Products to Consider
- Cocoa Objective-C framework wrapping Apple's accessibility API.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Accessibility game that is fun for all users, including those w...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Vector drawing app that generates resolution-independent Object...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Enables accessibility API (AX API) only for user specified apps...
- Create your own compositions and use them as a screensaver.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Make worksheets for primary math tests.
- Create and manage databases for smartphones and handheld comput...
- GUI for gradient creation.
- Develop user-friendly and object-oriented Macintosh application...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content