From OZ Development:
OzLINK Office for FedEx enables shipping from your Microsoft Office applications. With an intuitive single click OzLINK shares information from Outlook, an Excel spreadsheet, or an Access database with your existing FedEx Ship Manager system. Once a package is shipped, OzLINK automatically updates your Office application with detailed shipping results such as tracking number, shipping charges, and date of shipping. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add contacts to your database automatically and save time.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your messages branching MySQL database directly to Outlo...
- Send shipping information to USPS directly from Microsoft Offic...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Repair and configure the Microsoft Office installations.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Integrate MS Excel and SQL Server into network-based informatio...
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Speed up your work in MS Excel with an additional toolbar.
- Print your documents directly to any U.S. FedEx Kinko's from yo...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Integrate external databases into Outlook as address books.