From OZ Development:
OzLINK Office for FedEx enables shipping from your Microsoft Office applications. With an intuitive single click OzLINK shares information from Outlook, an Excel spreadsheet, or an Access database with your existing FedEx Ship Manager system. Once a package is shipped, OzLINK automatically updates your Office application with detailed shipping results such as tracking number, shipping charges, and date of shipping. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add contacts to your database automatically and save time.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage your messages branching MySQL database directly to Outlo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Repair and configure the Microsoft Office installations.
- Send shipping information to USPS directly from Microsoft Offic...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Complete all documents for both domestic and international ship...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
- Recover passwords of your MS Office documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Integrate MS Excel and SQL Server into network-based informatio...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Speed up your work in MS Excel with an additional toolbar.