From RK Software:
Optimik allows you to automatically make the optimal cutting plans for panel or sheet materials in following manufacturing areas furniture, metal working, glass cutting, and textile cutting. Optimik's main feature is saving material to be cut in two ways by optimally placing (nesting) the rectangle shapes to be cut out of the given panel or sheet and thus reducing waste, and by retaining the shape of the waste in dimensions that allow possible reuse. Optimik will do this automatically, saving you time and money.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Provide a nesting software for sheet layout, cutting glass, and...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Lock computer to prevent unwanted access with Virtual Screen to...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Obtain optimal cutting layouts for two dimensional surfaces.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Optimize the cutting layouts in shearing and cutting operations...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Keep full track of inventory, from purchasing to sales with rep...
- Create and edit icon files with easy-to-use editor.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Client-server application for planning individual or company wo...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Automate the process of submitting shareware to software Web si...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- See 28 photos of God's creatures with 5 Christian music MIDI fi...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Manage everything from customer quotations to installation.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not Current Version"
Version: Optimik 2.1
The price listed at CNET is not correct. The current version (2.36 as of 07/15/05) costs about $60.00. The demo works find but you can't see the board layout because of "DEMO" printed all over it. Click on download and you are redirected to current site.
Program does not conform to Windows standards for layout/toolbars etc. Help file is a little lacking but program was written by someone whose first language wasn't English.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: