From Open Domain Server:
This is a beta version of the OS X client for ods.org (http://www.ods.org).
Things it does:
- Will update your host
- Will attempt to update at a user specified interval
- Will use the IP that you connect to the server from
- Will let you specify an IP to update the host to.
- Will allow you to update more than 1 host at once
NOTE: This app is meant to be configured and then can be run hidden in the background via Login Items. It will automagically keep your ODS hostname up to date.
This has been tested on OS X 10.2 only, but is thought to work with an OS version as low as 10.0.
What's new in this version:
- Client now checks for your external IP via a daemon running at update.ods.org port 7069. This differs from the previous version when it used HTTP. It no longer uses HTTP due to issues that some users have had with transparent proxies provided by their ISPs.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Resolve virtually any connection problem that can occur.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Cyber Cafe management software.
- See if you're in range of an open wireless network.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Legacy tool to manage client preferences with OS X Server.
- Monitors servers, networks & routers.
- Edit GnuPG's options file via pref pane.
- X11-based Windows terminal services (RDP) client.