From Squashed Software:
NTP Clock Sync is a small utility that forces MacOS X to update the date and time prior to the user log in. It helps resolve issues with Active Directory logins caused by incorrect date and time.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Screensaver displays your uptime & more.
- Flush the dns cache in OS X 10.4 or later.
- Disk benchmark & data transfer test utilities.
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- Create automatic backup schedule of your mail.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Cleans web browser cache files, browsing history, cookies, and ...
- Theft alarm for your MacBook or MacBook Pro.
- Enables "sticky" pull-down menus.
- Font problem diagnosis & repair tool.