From Nitin Lohchab:
This handy software was create for business people who need to save all their contacts in one place. This application enables you to easily manage all your contacts' details and print them whenever you need to. Adding or removing a contact is equally easy. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Monitor the time spent on various programming tasks.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Demonstrate the thermal design calculations for Kettle reboiler...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Compute the checksum number of any barcodes.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Optimize layouts and reduce scrap generated by 2-dimensional re...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Handy little Contact Manager - good for tracking phone calls"
Version: NS Contact Manager 1
I was looking for a program that would do more but this one would suit anyone who needs a simple tracking tool to track customers or clients, phone calls etc.
It's not free but for evaluation use only. Haven't taken it any further than just seeing how it works.
I must admit that it is a ver easy program to use.
I've given it 3.5 out of 5 for rating
4.5 out 5 for interface
4 out 5 for useability
3 out fo 5 for available functionality
4 out 5 for size (small)
Section where the customer phone call cannot be accessed from customer details.
This is one area I was interested to see because you want to quickly see the history of all calls made in a single page.