From Nitin Lohchab:
This handy software was create for business people who need to save all their contacts in one place. This application enables you to easily manage all your contacts' details and print them whenever you need to. Adding or removing a contact is equally easy. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your business or personal contacts easily.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage schools and businesses printing environment.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your personal or business contacts.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage multiple personal or business contacts.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create and manage your business cards.
- Get instant access to every contact detail to better manage and...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Control and manage cash flow for your small business.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Get in control of your software business.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage, encrypt, search, and back up your business documents in...
- Create and print your own puzzles.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Handy little Contact Manager - good for tracking phone calls"
Version: NS Contact Manager 1
I was looking for a program that would do more but this one would suit anyone who needs a simple tracking tool to track customers or clients, phone calls etc.
It's not free but for evaluation use only. Haven't taken it any further than just seeing how it works.
I must admit that it is a ver easy program to use.
I've given it 3.5 out of 5 for rating
4.5 out 5 for interface
4 out 5 for useability
3 out fo 5 for available functionality
4 out 5 for size (small)
Section where the customer phone call cannot be accessed from customer details.
This is one area I was interested to see because you want to quickly see the history of all calls made in a single page.