Model2Icon converts 3D models into Windows and Mac OS X icons. You can find many models on the Internet and convert them to icons for use on your desktop, in applications and much more. With model2icon you can convert 3D model to Windows and Mac OS X Icon with a single action. It supports Windows Vista 256x256 icons with alpha channel and new Leopard 256x256 Mac OS X icons. model2icon allow to customize 3D model before converting. Support 3DS, MD3 file format.
What's new in this version:
- Added: Mac OS X Tiger support
- Added: Linux OS support
- Fixed: Few minor bugs
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Change OS X 10.5 dock's appearance 3D <-> 2D.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Astronomical software collection (ppc only).
- Cross-platform toolbars made simple for REALbasic 2005.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Colorizes Finder icons in OS X.