The Managed Switch Port Mapping tool communicates with a managed ethernet switch using SNMPv1/v2c/v3 and maps the physical port connections to MAC and IP addresses of the attached devices. Capable of mapping many different brands and models of managed switches. Saves technicians time mapping out the physical layout of your network by helping identify network devices attached to the physical switch ports. Shows multiple downstream devices connected by hubs or other switches - LLDP and CDP report the directly connected devices. Switch Lists allow you to map a set of switches. Command Line lets you map a single switch or a Switch List on a scheduled basis using Windows Task Scheduler. Shows VLAN assignment, port status, speed, duplex, bytes in/out, connected device interface manufacturer, LLDP, CDP connected devices, interface bandwidth utilization and more. Shows the elapsed time since a port has changed from up to down or vice versa. Use to see how long a device has been connected to a port. Reports Microsoft and VMWare virtual operating systems attached to ports. History Database records all switch mappings. Database is searchable and you can reload previous mappings back into the results grid. Shows Spanning Tree Protocol status and root information. Spreadsheet format results can be printed in color and searched for text strings. Export results to XML or tab delimited text. The XML file can be directly opened by Microsoft Excel XP/2003/2007 or OpenOffice Calc. Results can be saved and reloaded for later review using XML. Switch and device 'configurations' including IPs and community names are automatically saved in an SQLite database and can be loaded for rapid change between multiple switches. No need to re-enter switch information.
What's new in this version: Problem writing to history database, improve data collection from Netgear switches, added analysis of Gigbit ethernet ports and updated SQLite.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Track hardware/software inventory and organize licenses.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get information about all the software and hardware installed o...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Put network complexity in its place--detect, diagnose, and reso...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Scan, identify, and monitor Internet connection in a network.
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get the full facts on your IT assets.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- View the IP address of your computer.
- Control and monitor your network efficiency.
- Create your own map and help Super Mario's son complete all his...
- Create a virtual desktop with limited user privileges on top of...
- Debug and track devices connected on a serial port via RS232, T...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content