Editors' Note: After the 14-day trial expires, Malwarebytes reverts to a free version without the full real-time protection.
Malwarebytes 3.0 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete. Malwarebytes 3.0 combines all of our malware-fighting technology - anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you don't have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
What's new in this version:
- Fixed installer error that displayed 'External exception E06D7363'
- Fixed issue where updates would get stuck in 'Checking' state
- Fixed slow shutdown issue that could occur in Windows 7 with Malware Protection enabled
- Fixed conflict with Kaspersky that would not allow browsers to open properly
- Improved upgrade experience when installing over a previous version of the Malwarebytes anti-exploit technology